SamFw FRP Tool is a free latest One-Click ADB Enable & Reset FRP program which helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version devices. This is a new tool that provides a simple way to unlock FRP from Samsung within 1 min. So, if you want a free tool to Reset the FRP lock from your Samsung phone then these simple steps and download SamFw FRP Tool V2.5 on your computer.
Download SamFw FRP Tool v2.5
- Remove FRP with one click
- Change CSC with one click (beta)
Remove FRP with one click
- Connect the phone to the PC, and install the Samsung driver if you have not yet installed
- Go to energy call then type *#0*#
- Click Remove FRP on the Tool
- Click Accept USB debugging on the phone if it appears
- The phone will finish and reboot after removing FRP
Update v2.5 5/6/2022
– Optimize Enable ADB function
– Optimize Reboot function
– Optimize Read info function
– Add Stop button
– Add Exit Download mode / Add Fix softbrick Download mode
– Add ADB Set Language
– Fix Disable Drive signature enforcement
How To Use?
- Download and extract the SAMFW FRP Tool V2.5 package to your PC.
- Now, launch SamFW FRP Tool V2.5 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool. Start
- the SamFwFRPTool.exe program. As the Administrator,
Before using the utility, install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC.
- The tool includes the functions described below.
- FRP =>> Disable FRP
- Change the CSC =>> Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi network first.
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.5 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Enable Test Mode
- Return to the initial welcome screen and tap on Emergency Call Press #0#.
- Connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, and 12 phones
to the PC and the Test Mode will display.
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.5 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Select COM PORT
- Launch the FRP Tool.
- Choose the COM Port
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.5 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Remove FRP
- Remove FRP from the FRP Section by clicking the Remove FRP button.
- Wait for the FRP lock to be removed by tapping Allow on the phone.
- Choose Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s all.
File Name: SamFw FRP Tool
Download Version: V2.5
File type: Compressed/Zip File
File Password :: Without Password
File Size: 12.0 MB
Virus status: scanned by Avast security.
Compatibility: For Windows computer.
Download : SamFw FRP Tool v2.5